LPN/RN (Clare & Gladwin)
Pay Range: $21-$26 (Based on Experience)
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for GLHCU
- Flexible Hours/ Scheduling
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Insurance for Full Time Candidates
- Aflac Insurance for Part-Time Candidates
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan (3% Match by Company)
- Eligibility For Raises Based on Performance
- CPR & First Aid Certification/ Training Free of Charge
- Company Outings (Including Picnics, Sports outings, etc.)
- Employee Birthday Gifts for Every Employee.
- Wildfire Credit Union Work Perks
- 20% off Annual Tuition at Davenport University
- Yearly TB Tests Paid
- Yearly Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Discounts at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ventilator and tracheotomy experience preferred
- Companionship, light housekeeping, personal care, some meal prep, laundry, feeding of pets, and possible transportation
- Must be willing, and able to drive at least 25 miles to a client's home
- Prepare and administer medications and treatments with knowledge of the purpose and adverse effects
- Ability to complete all documentation for observation, planning, and evaluation of care provided to a client
- Maintain an open line of communication
- Acton first aid knowledge in emergencies
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Work as a team member
- Able to perform the following physical activities: kneeling, stooping, standing, reaching, pulling/pushing, walking, grasping, moving fingers, hearing, talking, sitting, repetitive motions
Great Lakes Home Care Unlimited Work Hours/Shifts:
Full time and part time opportunities available
What will you need as a GLHCU In-Home Nurse?
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Valid auto insurance
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation & backup transportation plan
- Social security card, Birth certificate, or Passport.
- Valid Michigan Nursing License (LPN or RN)
In-Home Caregiver Job
This company is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations, and ordinances.
For more information or to begin the application process please call us at 989-486-8283 or click apply now!