Get The Care You or Your Loved One Deserves
For over 30 years Matt & Beth have been the caregivers for their handicapped son. They've had to deal with companies that provided caregivers & nurses that were unreliable and unskilled. That's why they created Great Lakes Home Care Unlimited 10 years ago. They knew others deserved better care and to be treated like family. To ensure this, we only hire the highest quality caregivers & nurses. We have staff available for a variety of shifts, from 4 hours to 24 hours, making sure someone is there to care for your loved one. Our caregivers & nurses have up-to-date training, and we only send qualified employees to your home, making sure they are taken care of the best way possible.
Why You Should Have In-Home Care:
- Provides One-on-One assistance to you or your loved one
- Care is customized to meet your/their needs of daily living
- Allows you/them to stay in your/their own home
- Provides flexible care based on the needs of your loved one
Types of Payment Accepted at GLHCU:
- Private Pay- Also known as out of pocket, your loved one to their family will use existing savings and assets to cover the cost of care.
- Long Term Care Insurance- An insurance product that helps pay for the costs associated with long-term care. Long-Term Care Insurance covers care services generally not covered by health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.
- Automotive Insurance- If your or your loved one's injury is related to an automotive accident, your insurance carrier may help cover the cost of care.
- Veterans Benefits- If the loved one seeking care is a veteran or surviving spouse they may be eligible to have assistance covered via the Veterans Benefits program.