CNA/MA (Isabella & Gratiot)
Pay Range: $12.50-$14.00 (Based on Experience)
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for GLHCU
- Flexible Hours/ Scheduling
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Insurance for Full Time Candidates
- Aflac Insurance for Part-Time Candidates
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan (3% Match by Company)
- Eligibility For Raises Based on Performance
- CPR & First Aid Certification/ Training Free of Charge
- Company Outings (Including Picnics, Sports outings, etc.)
- Employee Birthday Gifts for Every Employee.
- Wildfire Credit Union Work Perks
- CNA Training Reimbursement
- Yearly Flu Shot Reimbursement
In-Home Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Provide 1 on 1 care to our clients
- Provide companion services to our clients include keeping the client company and engaging the client in any number of activities.
- Provide clients with Medication & Appointment Reminders.
- Escort a client to Appointments, Errands, or Religious Services.
- Planning, Cooking, and Serving Meal(s) to a client.
- General Cleaning of a home; Including but not limited to Vacuuming; Dusting; Washing Floors; Washing Dishes; Laundry; Ironing; Changing Beds and Taking Out Garbage.
- Caring for a client's Pet(s) including Feeding, Exercising, and Cleaning.
- Assisting with Client Grooming including Hair Care, Shaving, Cleaning Teeth/Dentures; Makeup and Dressing.
- Assisting a client into/out of a Tub or Shower.
- Aiding a Client with Showering or Bathing.
- Aiding a Client with Toileting Activities.
- Aiding a Client with Mobilization such as Turning, Lifts, Transfers, Exercising, and Monitoring Walking.
- Aiding a Client with Eating or Feeding.
- Monitoring a Client's Vital Signs such as Blood Pressure, Pulse and Respiration.
Great Lakes Home Care Unlimited Work Hours/Shifts:
Full time and part time opportunities available
What will you need as a GLHCU In-Home Caregiver?
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Valid auto insurance
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation & backup transportation plan
- Social security card, Birth certificate, or Passport.
In-Home Caregiver Job
This company is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations, and ordinances.
For more information or to begin the application process please call us at 989-486-8283 or click apply now!